A comprehensive prep course giving you all of the strategies, content, and tips to master the verbal section of the GMAT
how to effectively read GMAT Verbal and Increase Score GMAT Online Course Review
how to effectively read GMAT Verbal and Increase Score GMAT
Did you have trouble comprehending War and Peace? Are you just as likely to misplace your modifiers as you are to misplace your car keys? Does the idea of dissecting a logical argument make you break out in a cold sweat? Fear not! This comprehensive GMAT Verbal Course teaches all of the most relevant content and test-taking strategies for the three types of GMAT verbal questions: Sentence Corrections; Reading Comprehension; and Critical Reasoning.
“After taking Brett’s course, my GMAT score rose nearly 100 points and I was accepted into both graduate programs that I applied to. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to increase their score!” — Nick Rodriguez, Denver, CO
Here’s what’s included with the course and what makes it unique:
- Over six (6) hours of cutting-edge instructional videos, accessible on demand, that cover every major content area and question type tested on the verbal section of the GMAT
- Six (6) Sentence Correction worksheets containing dozens of additional practice problems to cement what you’ve learned in the video lessons
- Supplemental concept lessons providing nuanced content and strategies for each of the major GMAT verbal question types
- BONUS VIDEOS #1: Instruction on the new GMAT Integrated Reasoning section (Over two hours of additional videos!)
- BONUS VIDEOS #2: Instruction on the GMAT Essay (Analytical Writing Assessment) – 35 minutes of additional video content!
Note: For additional practice questions and instructional material, we recommend that you purchase Brandon Royal’s Game Plan for GMAT Verbal and/or the GMAT Review Official Guide, 13th ed. Additionally,mba.com offers two free full-length GMAT practice tests via their GMATPrep software. You can download ithere. You will be prompted as to when you should take those two tests in the “Supplemental Materials” sections throughout the course.
What are the requirements?
- There are no pre-requisites or required course materials. As suggested in the course description, you might consider purchasing Brandon Royal’s Game Plan for GMAT Verbal.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 34 lectures and 8 hours of content!
- By the end of this course, you will know everything covered on the verbal section of the GMAT and be equipped with the knowledge base and test-taking strategies to dominate the verbal section of the GMAT
- In this course, you will learn the six most commonly-tested points of English grammar tested on the GMAT: Subject-verb agreement; Pronouns; Modifiers; Parallelism; Idioms; and Verb tenses
- In this course, you will also learn the parts of an argument, common patterns of arguments, how to find assumptions, and overall how to answer every kind of question tested in GMAT Critical Reasoning questions
- Finally, in this course you will learn how to effectively read GMAT Reading Comprehension passages, identify common wrong answer types, determine the author’s main point, and overall put yourself in a position to get right answers on even the most challenging reading comprehension passages
What is the target audience?
- This course is appropriate for all levels of prospective business school students, including students with a high level of verbal proficiency who are shooting to score in the 700’s on the GMAT, as well as non-native English speakers who really need to zero in on the most important aspects of GMAT verbal to improve their chances of getting as many right answers as possible.
how to effectively read GMAT Verbal and Increase Score GMAT course is Very good course that step by step explains in a high definition recording of a presentation. if you want to better understand, develop your skills, you will greatly benefit from this online course.
Start Free Preview how to effectively read GMAT Verbal and Increase Score GMAT Online Course:
|Section 1: Welcome! GMAT Overview, Format, and Scoring|
Overview of the GMAT
|Section 2: GMAT Sentence Correction|
Overview of GMAT Sentence Correction
Methodology for Answering Sentence Correction Questions
Miscellaneous Considerations for S.C.’s
The Bracketing Technique
|Section 3: GMAT Critical Reasoning|
Overview of GMAT Critical Reasoning
Parts of a Logical Argument
Methodology for Answering Critical Reasoning Questions
Types of Critical Reasoning Questions
|Section 4: GMAT Reading Comprehension|
Overview of GMAT Reading Comprehension
Reading the Passages
Reading Comprehension Question Types – Pt.1
Reading Comprehension Question Types – Pt.2
Reading Comprehension Question Types – Pt.3
Common Wrong Answers
|Section 5: BONUS #1: Integrated Reasoning|
Overview of GMAT Integrated Reasoning
|Section 6: BONUS #2: Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)|
Overview and AWA Scoring
Analyzing Arguments and Writing an Effective Essay in 30 Minutes
how to effectively read GMAT Verbal and Increase Score GMAT is full of helpful insights, creative strategies, and much more to help you prepare yourself effectively. how to effectively read GMAT Verbal and Increase Score GMAT is a huge time saver for your skill upgrading. This is a new course that integrates succesfuly other courses. Every section is in fact a course on its own. Interesting, practical and informative, the course responds to my needs and the instructor makes it engaging.
how to effectively read GMAT Verbal and Increase Score GMAT Student Reviews
Really nice class
Does a good job of explaining Verbal section step by step – Evan Phipps
|how to effectively read GMAT Verbal and Increase Score GMAT Instructor Biography|
Brett Ethridge , Master GMAT Instructor
After graduating from Duke University with a degree in Public Policy, Brett Ethridge spent two years in Madagascar doing community health education with the U.S. Peace Corps. Upon his return to the States, he helped launch a PR/marketing firm in Washington, D.C. before heading to business school where he earned a MA in International Finance from the University of Denver. While in school he caught the entrepreneurship bug: In addition to founding Dominate the GMAT, Brett also operates successful nutrition and stock trading businesses. He is a huge Duke basketball fan, an avid tennis players, and an outdoor sports enthusiast.
Brett is also proud to be an Associate Member of AIGAC, the Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants.
Take This Course how to effectively read GMAT Verbal and Increase Score GMAT :
related how to effectively read GMAT Verbal and Increase Score GMAT
easiest way how to effectively read GMAT Verbal and Increase Score GMAT, How to how to effectively read GMAT Verbal and Increase Score GMAT, easy and simple how to effectively read GMAT Verbal and Increase Score GMAT, best how to effectively read GMAT Verbal and Increase Score GMAT, how to effectively read GMAT Verbal and Increase Score GMAT course, how to effectively read GMAT Verbal and Increase Score GMAT ebook