Everything you need to setup, execute, and successfully deliver your own Agile project.
How to setup execute and successfully Agile project Online Course Review
How to setup execute and successfully Agile project
Get ready to kick some software project butt.
Enter the world of the Agile Samurai, where the most dire of software projects are dispatched with ease and grace. By learning the ways of the Agile Samurai you will discover:
– what Agile is, how it works, and the mindset necessary for working iteratively
– common myths and pitfalls and how to choose the right Agile method for you
– how to build a good Agile team
– how from traditional waterfall roles (like developer, analyst, tester, and project manager) change on Agile project
– how to create a plan you and your customer can believe in
– how to gather requirements in a fraction of the time using Agile User Stories
– how to deliver something of value every week
– what to do when the schedule is wrong, and how to look like a pro correcting it, and
– the four essential Agile Engineering practices, and why they are so important for Agility.
By the end of this course you’ll have everything you need to successfully set up, execute, and deliver your own Agile project.
Agile In a Nutshell
What Agile is, how it works, and how to choose the right Agile method for you.
What makes the Agile team tick. Characteristics of good Agile teams. And how to find quality players.
In this session we break down what user stories are, how they work, what effective user stories look like for your project, and how to host great story gathering work shops.
By learning how to estimate the Agile way, you’ll stop trying to get something your up-front estimates can’t give (precision and accuracy) and instead focus on what really matters—building a plan you and your customer can believe in.
In this session, you’re going to learn how to create plans you can believe in and follow through on commitments you and your team make.
This session shows teams how to set the iterations up for success, breaks down what actually occurs during an iteration, and how to setup an agile communication plan for you and your team.
By learning how to create a visual workspace, you and the team will never be at a loss for what to do next or where you can add the greatest value.
Agile doesn’t work on planning alone. That would be wishful thinking. Only by apply these core software engineering practices can you reduce the time it takes to test, ensure you always have a good design, and confidently make necessary changes with speed.
Unit Testing – Automated tests proving your software works
Refactoring – Paying down technical debt, while continuously improving your design
Test-Driven Development – Write the tests first to help improve your design
Continuous Integration – Maintaining a culture of production readiness, and deploying at a moments notice
This is an introductory level course on Agile software delivery.
No previous experience with Agile expected or necessary.
What are the requirements?
- Pen, paper, and fierce desire to learn
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 28 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- A thorough understanding of how Agile works, how it’s different from traditional Waterfall, and the mindset necessary to transformation your organization and team
- A deep, thorough, understanding of how Agile User stories, Estimation and Planning work
- How to form effective Agile teams, and what to look for in quality players
- Complete description of roles typically seen on Agile projects including the Agile Customer, Business Analyst, Programmer, Tester, UX Designer, and Project Manager
- In depth discussion on topics not typically covered in other Agile course like Agile Teams, How to Create Visual Works Spaces, Communication Plans, and the mechanics behind the Agile Iteration
- The rhythm and ritual necessary for delivering something of value every week
- Covers important concepts not covered in Scrum training like production readiness, and software engineering
- A primer on essential software engineering practices like automated Unit Testing, Refactoring, Test-Driven Design, and Continuous Integration
- Techniques and methods to ensure your project works within it’s means, while delivering phenomenal value to your customer (The Way of the Spartan Warrior)
What is the target audience?
- Assumes no prior knowledge of Agile of software development
How to setup execute and successfully Agile project course is Very good course that step by step explains in a high definition recording of a presentation. if you want to better understand, develop your skills, you will greatly benefit from this online course.
Start Free Preview How to setup execute and successfully Agile project Online Course:
|Section 1: Agile In a Nutshell|
Value Every Week
How Is Agile Different?
Which Method Is Right For Me?
|Section 2: User Stories|
The Problem With Documentation
Elements of Good User Stories
How to Host a Story-Gathering Workshop
|Section 3: Estimation|
The Fine Art of Guessing
|Section 4: Planning|
The Problem With Static Plans
The Agile Plan
Flexing on Scope
Your First Plan
The Burndown Chart
The Planning Dojo
|Section 5: Iteration Mechanics|
How to Deliver Something of Value Every Week
The Agile Iteration
How it all Works
|Section 6: Communication Plans|
Four Things to do During Any Iteration
How Not To Host a Daily Standup
The Iteration Mechanics Dojo
|Section 7: The Visual Workspace|
How To Setup a Visual Workspace
|Section 8: Software Engineering|
|Section 9: Final Words|
How to setup execute and successfully Agile project is full of helpful insights, creative strategies, and much more to help you prepare yourself effectively. How to setup execute and successfully Agile project is a huge time saver for your skill upgrading. This is a new course that integrates succesfuly other courses. Every section is in fact a course on its own. Interesting, practical and informative, the course responds to my needs and the instructor makes it engaging.
How to setup execute and successfully Agile project Student Reviews
Excelent course based on the excelent book.
I really enjoyed doing this course, and it helped me to finish reading the book on which this course is based on. Developed by the author, the recommendations and examples of working in this new paradigm are an excellent introduction to the subject. Great work, worth every penny. Thank you. – Juan Alberto Aranda Alvarez
Fast and streamlined presentation of the basics of Agile. – Jerold Yocom
Great crash course
I really liked the course: short and sweet. Jonathan does a great job in delivering the message of what Agile really means. There are many who get lost in the definitions and theory, and forget what Agile really means. I’m glad I took this course. Really enjoyed it. – Adrien A
This course is a nice introduction to the agile methodology. The instructor has succinctly covered all the main topics and this course is enough to get us started on implementing agile methodology in our approach to work. – Ashka Jariwala
Great introduction to the world of Agile
Covers all the important concepts you need to know: Lean, Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum. Also talks about best Agile principles such as Test Driven Design and Continuos Integration. If you’re looking for an intro on Agile, something that covers the length and breadth of it, you can’t go wrong with this course. – Hasnain Razwi
|How to setup execute and successfully Agile project Instructor Biography|
Jonathan Rasmusson , The Agile Samurai
Jonathan Rasmusson is the author of the top 10 selling book – The Agile Samurai. An experienced entrepreneur and former Agile coach for ThoughtWorks, Jonathan has consulted internationally, helping others find better ways to work and play together. When not coaching his sons’ hockey teams or cycling to work in the throes of a Canadian winter, Jonathan can be found sharing his experiences on Agile and software delivery at his blog, The Agile Warrior.
Take This Course How to setup execute and successfully Agile project :
related How to setup execute and successfully Agile project
easiest way How to setup execute and successfully Agile project, How to How to setup execute and successfully Agile project, easy and simple How to setup execute and successfully Agile project, best How to setup execute and successfully Agile project, How to setup execute and successfully Agile project course, How to setup execute and successfully Agile project ebook