Reveals the secrets used by professionals to enhance images for magazines and online.
Photoshop Secrets Revealed for Absolute Beginners Online Course Review
Photoshop Secrets Revealed for Absolute Beginners
3 Courses in One!
9 lectures over 4 hours of high-quality content.
If you have Photoshop CS3 or later, you will be able to do all the tricks shown in this three course bundle. Learn to:
- unlock the power of RAW images
- make people look “magazine” beautiful
- restore old photographs
- apply an easy High Dynamic Range workflow
- go a little bit crazy with dodge and burn tools
Photoshop Course 1 Module 1
- the basics of RAW images
- the secrets of workflow
- how to make images look professional
- why RAW is better than JPG
- the POWER of RAW images
- the Digital Negative Format
- how to use tools to move, crop and tweak
- how to use settings to enhance the original
- how to maximise the quality of your photos
- how to spot errors and how to avoid them
Photoshop Course 1 Module 2
- how to use layers
- how to use adjustment layer
- how to set levels
- how to set curves
- how to use the dropper tools
- how to use colour balance
- the black & white adjustment
- the POWER of layers
Photoshop Course 1 Module 3
- how to enhance areas of an image
- how to bring out details in the small areas
- how to balance out settings
- how to sharpen the image
- advanced fine tuning methods
- comparing the original to the modified version
Photoshop Course 2 Module 1
- how to enhance portraits
- how to smooth skin
- how to enhance eye colour
- how to increase detail and sharpness
Photoshop Course 2 Module 2
- how to brighten eyes
- how to enhance definition
- how to control region sharpening
Photoshop Course 2 Module 3
- how to change skin colour
- how to add a tan to skin
- how to add digital make-up
- how to do digital “plastic surgery”
- how to add gloss effects to skin
- varied techniques in portrait manipulation
Photoshop Course 3 Module 1
- what high dynamic range (HDR) means
- why HDR is awesome to use
- how to take photos for HDR
- how to combine images into HDR
- how to use PhotomatixPRO for easy HDR
- the different types of Tone Mapping
Photoshop Course 3 Module 2
- how to repair damaged photos
- how to remove noise
- how to bring back detail
- how to bring back colour
- how to bring back contrast
- how to fine tune small details
Photoshop Course 3 Module 3
- advanced import setting fixes
- how to use the dodge tool
- how to use the burn tool
- how to enhance highlights
- how to enhance shadows
- making a surreal image
With so much knowledge in an efficient 3 course, 9 lecture package this will be the best 4 hours of Photoshop Secrets you have ever invested in. Normally sold separately for $25 each course you can have lifetime access to all three courses via Udemy for only $25. What are you waiting for?
What are the requirements?
- Photoshop CS3 or higher installed on your computer.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 9 lectures and 4 hours of content!
- By the end of this course you will know how to unlock the power of RAW images to make all your photos looks like professional images you can sell.
- By the end of this course you will know how to work in a non-destructive workflow with layers.
- By the end of this course you will know how to bring out the fine details and advanced methods for enhancing photographs.
- By the end of this course you will know how to smooth skin, brighten eyes, adjust skin colour and increase detail and sharpness to make all your portraits look “magazine-quality” beautiful.
- By the ed of this course you will know how to apply different High Dynamic Range workflows to your photography to capture truly amazing HDR images.
- By the end of this course you will know how to repair and enhance old photos so they look as good as new.
- By the end of this course you will have an understanding of advanced importing features and how to use the dodge and burn tools.
What is the target audience?
- Absolute beginners with no experience all the way to advanced photographers who are unfamiliar with Photoshop.
Photoshop Secrets Revealed for Absolute Beginners course is Very good course that step by step explains in a high definition recording of a presentation. if you want to better understand, develop your skills, you will greatly benefit from this online course.
Start Free Preview Photoshop Secrets Revealed for Absolute Beginners Online Course:
|Section 1: Course 1 – Simple Secrets, Amazing Results|
Module 1 – Unlock the RAW Power of your DSLR
Module 2 – Layer, Upon Layer of Awesomeness
Module 3 – The Finishing Touches on Your Masterpiece
|Section 2: Course 2 – Working with Faces, The “Magazine” Treatment|
Module 1 – Flawless Skin, Beautiful Eyes
Module 2 – So Much Detail, Can I Touch It?
Module 3 – Digital Makeup & Plastic Surgery
|Section 3: Course 3 – Ah! Those Cool Photography Tricks|
Module 1 – High Dynamic Range (HDR) Photography
Module 2 – Enhancing Old and Damaged Photos
Module 3 – Getting Creative with Dodge & Burn
Photoshop Secrets Revealed for Absolute Beginners is full of helpful insights, creative strategies, and much more to help you prepare yourself effectively. Photoshop Secrets Revealed for Absolute Beginners is a huge time saver for your skill upgrading. This is a new course that integrates succesfuly other courses. Every section is in fact a course on its own. Interesting, practical and informative, the course responds to my needs and the instructor makes it engaging.
Photoshop Secrets Revealed for Absolute Beginners Student Reviews
“David is a creator of amazing content for tv, online and the silver screen. He treats every project with the utmost professionalism, respect, commitment, detail and effort as if it was his own. His commitment to quality is second to none and he is also really friendly, easy going and an utmost pleasure to work with. I recommend his services without a doubt. He will take your project to the highest level.”
Andy Minh Trieu, Television Host & Actor, Channel 9
“David has a sharp understanding of stories that have the potential to connect with an audience. He belongs to the breed that is obsessed with creating entertaining screen drama. In addition to his passion for great stories, he has a rational, methodic approach to the screen business and this puts him in the tradition of steadily burning and highly successful content creators.”
Karel Segers, Story Development Expert, The Story Department
“I met David as a finalist in the 2012 Aurora Short Film Festival. Then as a cameraman and director on freelance assignments for the Aurora channel, in particular for the shows My Community and Chatterbox. David brings energy and passion to any project and can be relied on to use his expertise and knowledge to make any production look as good as the vision.”
Corrie McDougall, Production & Programming Manager, Aurora Television Network
“David is a great person dedicated to his clients, very professional and has delivered fantastic results every time he has worked with me. I was especially impressed with his creativity and problem solving ability. He has a deep understanding of everything he does. Definitely recommended.”
Ali Ahmadi, Managing Director, Ali Fit
|Photoshop Secrets Revealed for Absolute Beginners Instructor Biography|
David Di Muro , Industry Expert
David Di Muro is a media production industry expert. He owns and directs a successful media production studio, a photography business which includes a training division, and a life coaching mentor program.
He is regularly hired by various private companies and government agencies, and also does pro-bono work for not-for-profit organizations. His range of experience includes his work in the film industry, photography business, higher education and leadership training.
David is an active artist, who revels in all forms of creativity. His passion is the pursuit of excellence and an unparalleled desire to make his clients and students absolutely happy.
Here are some testimonials from students who have attended David’s classes:
Here is an interview with CNET Australia, a division of CBS Interactive:
David has received the following awards for his films:
AGSC Membership Award – 2003 BrekFest Festival Sydney
Grand Prize Runner-Up – 2004 New York Midnight Madness Festival
Top Ten Finalist – 2009 MetroScreen Film Festival Sydney
Official Selection – 2010 Archetype Gallery’s End of Year Show
Top Ten Finalist – 2012 Aurora Short Film Festival
SOLD OUT World Premiere of DEADSIDE – 2012 Fox Studios, Sydney, Australia
Take This Course Photoshop Secrets Revealed for Absolute Beginners :
related Photoshop Secrets Revealed for Absolute Beginners
easiest way Photoshop Secrets Revealed for Absolute Beginners, How to Photoshop Secrets Revealed for Absolute Beginners, easy and simple Photoshop Secrets Revealed for Absolute Beginners, best Photoshop Secrets Revealed for Absolute Beginners, Photoshop Secrets Revealed for Absolute Beginners course, Photoshop Secrets Revealed for Absolute Beginners ebook