Triple your skills: Learn Java + NetBeans + Basic Debugging
Step by Step How to use Java with NetBeans Online Course Review
Step by Step How to use Java with NetBeans
Reasons to join today:
1) This course uses NetBeans. This is a powerful integrated development environment designed especially for developing Java applications.
2) This course uses a feature of NetBeans called “Step Into”. This is by far the best way to truly learn programming because it allows you to observe code execution line to line. I promise you’ll understand Java, and many generic programming concepts, as NEVER before.
3) You get 8+ hours of content, and about 140 quiz questions
4) The course is taught in a way very similar to the popular Microsoft C# course with Visual Studio 2013. That course has 1000+ students already enrolled.
6) Java is a popular language with many jobs in the marketplace. These are usually jobs that pay very well.
7) There is a color image of the code to accompany each lesson.
8) Given the amount of content, number of quizzes, and color images to help you learn, this is BY FAR the best deal on this site. Join today.
What are the requirements?
- Ability to download and install JDK and Netbeans as one bundle
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 58 lectures and 8.5 hours of content!
- Learn Java
- Learn Debugging
- Learn NetBeans
- Learn Programming Basics
- Learn Program Flow
- Learn About Classes
- Learn About Enumerations
- Learn About Functions
- Learn About Variables
- Learn About Error and Exception Handling
- Learn How To Read User Input
- Learn about Interfaces
- Learn About Generics
- Learn About Packages
What is the target audience?
- Programming Novices
Step by step Social Business Start Up course is Very good course that step by step explains in a high definition recording of a presentation. if you want to better understand, develop your skills, you will greatly benefit from this online course.
Start Free Preview Step by step Social Business Start Up Online Course:
|Section 1: Introduction: Why Learn Java|
|Section 2: Learn The Basics Of Java In NetBeans|
Your First Program
Blocks, Comments and Statements
Define, Change and Print Variable Values
What’s a Data Type
Define And Operate On Two Variables
Value Type Variables
Interacting With Users Through The Command Line
|Section 3: Controlling Program Flow|
Coding simple if/else blocks
Coding while loops
If/else blocks with multiple options
Do while loops
|Section 4: Operators|
Logical negation operator
Operators that evaluate and assign
Two Types Of Division
Order of operations
|Section 5: Arrays|
Arrays and for loops
Reference type variables
|Section 6: Object Oriented Programming Basics|
Create and instantiate a simple class
Create a class with one function
Create a class with two functions and add external functionality
Difference between object and class functions
Is A Relationships
For Each Loops
|Section 7: Handling Errors and Exceptions Gracefully|
|Section 8: Misc|
|Section 9: Conclusion|
Step by step Social Business Start Up is full of helpful insights, creative strategies, and much more to help you prepare yourself effectively. Step by step Social Business Start Up is a huge time saver for your skill upgrading. This is a new course that integrates succesfuly other courses. Every section is in fact a course on its own. Interesting, practical and informative, the course responds to my needs and the instructor makes it engaging.
Step by step Social Business Start Up Student Reviews
Excellent course for beginners
Recommended for Java beginners. Very well structured and can be also used to refresh old skills. The videos could be in a better quality, but the instructor speaks loud and clear and its easy to follow. Thanks for the greate course. – Jörg Vetter
A must have! – Miguel Letra
The Best Bang for your Buck period!
Tom is easy to follow and covers a wide variety of topics that every beginning Java programmer should know. I took this course to freshen up on programming in Java .I learned so much more in these lectures, then I ever did in both my Intro and Intermediate Java classes in college. – Daniel OBrien
|Step by step Social Business Start Up Instructor Biography|
Tom Owsiak , Web, Math, Stats., and Physics Expert
Professor Lewis VanBrackle
Professor Herman Ray
Take This Course Step by step Social Business Start Up :
related Step by step Social Business Start Up
easiest way Step by step Social Business Start Up, How to Step by step Social Business Start Up, easy and simple Step by step Social Business Start Up, best Step by step Social Business Start Up, Step by step Social Business Start Up course, Step by step Social Business Start Up ebook