The Lost Ways Reviews and Bonus by Claude Davis
The Lost Ways REVIEW
The Lost Ways, by Claude Davis of AskAPrepper.com, is a 350 page book packed with ancient survival techniques that our ancestors used to survive and thrive in the toughest of conditions. The purpose of this article is to provide an unbiased review for “The Lost Ways” book. fields about The Lost ways of our GREAT Grandparent and how THEY survived ‘back in the way, for MONTHS at a time – without a ‘bug out bag’ lol. In The Lost Ways, Claude unearths a long-forgotten secret that helped our ancestors survive famines, wars, economic crises, diseases, droughts, and anything else life threw at them… a secret that will help you do the same for your loved ones when America crumbles into the ground. He also teaches you three old but valuable lessons that will ensure your children will be well fed when others are rummaging through garbage bins. Keep in mind, they had…no electrical power, no refrigerators, no Internet, no computers, no TV, no hyperactive law enforcement, and no Safeway or Walmart.
– The Lost Ways Review –
WATCH THE DEMO The Lost Ways HERE :
The Lost Ways REVIEW
They got things done or else we wouldn’t be here! The Lost Ways review looks at a survival guide that offers insight into some of the worst fears of mankind. The program enlightens people on prepping techniques that may come in handy in the event of disruption of the natural or civil order. At times, we wonder how our forefathers managed to get by without the so-called conveniences of modernity such as electricity, cars, cell phones etcetera. It is often impossible to imagine how they braced their times to emerge as some of the healthiest and strongest yet the same cannot be said of us. This question remained shrouded in mystery for such a long time, until one Mr. Claude Davis saw an opportunity to develop a program with a view to explaining how we can survive in the face of any human or natural catastrophe. Let’s face it, most of us take the luxuries of modern life for granted. Everything from the cars we drive, our cellphones and wifi connections, to our endless supply of food. The truth is that we don’t know how to with live without these things anymore, and we assume that life will always be this easy. But ask yourself this- in the event of an economic crisis or environmental catastrophe, would you be able to take care of yourself and your loved ones? If your answer is no, then The Lost Ways claims to be the perfect resource to help get you up to speed on the tried and tested survival techniques of our ancestors.
The Lost Ways FEATURE :
Here are a few of my FAVORITE things learned in this book from the various experts:
- From Patrick Shelley – who earned a living in the woods for years on end will show you how to make foolproof traps. He wrote an awesome chapter about how to trap beaver and muskrat in winter just like our forefathers. When 100 hungry mouths will shoot each other over the last deer to feed their children, your family can eat the favorite food of trappers and mountain men from the 1800s.
- From Shannon Azares you’ll learn how sailors from the XVII century preserved water in their ships for months on end, even years and how you can use this method to preserve clean water for your family cost-free.
- From Mike Searson – who is a Firearm and Old West history expert – will show you what to do when there is no more ammo to be had, how people who wandered the West managed to hunt eight deer with six bullets, and why their supply of ammo never ran out. Remember the panic buying in the first half of 2013? That was nothing compared to what’s going to precede the collapse.
- From Susan Morrow, an ex-science teacher and chemist, you’ll master “The Art of Poultice.” She says, “If you really explore the ingredients from which our forefathers made poultices, you’ll be totally surprised by the similarities with modern medicines.” Well…how would you feel in a crisis to be the only one from the group knowledgeable about this lost skill? When there are no more antibiotics, people will turn to you to save their ill children’s lives.
- Lex Rooker will show you how to make a superfood with basic ingredients that you can find in any Walmart. This amazing food was invented and largely used by Native American scouts as well as early western explorers who were on their own for months at a time. This nutritious food was light, compact, and high in protein, carbohydrates, and vitamins, and if done properly, it can last anywhere from a few years up to a lifetime without refrigeration! In fact, if you have this food, you don’t need anything else because a person could subsist entirely on this food, drawing on the fat for energy, the protein for strength, and the vitamins for health.
Here’s a look at the table of contents of this massive 338 page book:
- The Most Important Thing
- Making Your Own Beverages: Beer to Stronger Stuff
- Ginger Beer: Making Soda the Old Fashioned Way
- How North American Indians and Early Pioneers Made Pemmican
- Spycraft: Military Correspondence During The 1700’s to 1900’s
- Wild West Guns for SHTF and a Guide to Rolling Your Own Ammo
- How Our Forefathers Built Their Sawmills, Grain Mills,and Stamping Mills
- How Our Ancestors Made Herbal Poultice to Heal Their Wounds
- What Our Ancestors Were Foraging For? or How to Wildcraft Your Table
- How Our AncestorsNavigated Without Using a GPS System
- How Our Forefathers Made Knives
- How Our Forefathers Made Snow shoes for Survival
- How North California Native Americans Built Their Semi-subterranean Roundhouses
- Our Ancestors’Guide to Root Cellars
- Good Old Fashioned Cooking on an Open Flame
- Learning from Our Ancestors How to Preserve Water
- Learning from Our Ancestors How to Take Care of Our Hygiene When There Isn’t Anything to Buy
- How and Why I Prefer to Make Soap with Modern Ingredients
- Temporarily Installing a Wood-Burning Stove during Emergencies
- Making Traditional and Survival Bark Bread…….
- Trapping in Winter for Beaver and Muskrat Just like Our Forefathers Did
- How to Make a Smokehouse and Smoke Fish
- Survival Lessons From The Donner Party
As you can see – this is full of SOLID information – No fluff or ‘feel good’ stuff to fill the pages.
This is 338 PAGES of detailed, step-by-step information.
The nice thing is – you can choose to get a PHYSICAL copy of the book mailed to you, a DIGITAL copy you can download it to your PC or BOTH! save it to your smart phone or even print.
Pick up your copy now at: www.TheLostWays.com
Digital and Physical Books Now Available!
But wait – there’s more! LOL
The Lost Ways Bonus Books:
If you pick up The Lost Ways TODAY, you’ll also get access to two EXCLUSIVE reports that will NOT be available for much longer.
There is an old saying that our great-grandparents used to know:
So the first report you’ll get is What Every Survivalist Should Grow in His Backyard. This special report contains the most nutritious and toughest plants that you should start growing so you’ll never run out of food. These plants are reliable in the worst possible conditions, including drought, flooding, or light deprivation…and you’ll also find instructions on how to plant, grow, harvest, and STORE them.
Another old saying people used to say is:
So the second report that you’ll get is An Step-by-Step Guide to Building Your Own Can Rotation System that can hold at least 700 cans of different sizes. You will never have to look at 50 cans for expiration dates, and you’ll never need to throw away cans again because they’ve spoiled.
A can rotator is not only a time saver but also a money saver. The mechanism is very simple. Whenever you buy new cans, you insert them in the upper shelf. The cans will automatically roll down, and they will be the last in the row. When you pick them up, you do so from the shelf below, so you will always pick the can that you bought first and therefore with the closest expiration date.
Cool and efficient! The one that you’ve just seen on the cover was built with only $95. Pretty cheap if you think that a similar rotator costs $420 on Amazon and holds only 450 cans. And theirs aren’t even that cool!
Whats in it for you?:
Alright, so you’re probably wondering what kind of practical information is actually inside this book and what you skills you can expert to learn from it.
Each chapter addresses a different, specific survival need that is critical in taking care of yourself and your family during a natural or man-made crisis.
Keep in mind that it’s a 350 page book so it’s difficult to list every topic it covers here, but this should help give you a good idea:
- Water: Learn how to safely and effectively collect and preserve water to keep yourself prepared in the event of a drought or any other environmental crisis.
- Food: Learn how to prepare nutritionally dense superfoods that can last for years without refrigeration.
- Cooking: Learn to build traditional smokehouses and how to smoke fish and other meats. You will also be taught how to make beer, other alcohol, and survival bark bread.
- Hunting: Learn how to make animal traps and hunt your prey, year round.
- Housing: Learn how our ancestors built large, sturdy underground houses that could accomodate up to five families.
- Poultices: Learn how to use medicinal herbs to make pastes that can heal wounds and get rid of nasty infections.
And much more.
the lost ways Bonuses:
The Lost Ways also comes with two limited-edition bonus reports also written by Claude Davis.
- The first report, A Step-by-Step Guide to Building Your Own Can Rotation System, shows you how to build your own can rotation system that can accomodate up to 700 cans of food. If you’ve ever thrown food away just because you missed the expiration date, this will system will help you stop wasting your hard earned money.
- The second report, What Every Survivalist Should Grow in His Backyard, teaches you which plants are the strongest and have the most nutrients. A garden like this can ensure that your family always has access to a nutritious food supply.
PROS of the The Lost Ways:
- Learn valuable skills that can be used at anytime:
Though this is a book about survival techniques, the skills you will learn can be useful at anytime- not just during a time of crisis. Anyone wanting to become self-sufficient while also saving money on food, utility bills, and medication will benefit from this book.
- One of the most comprehensive survival guides on the market:
This guide is filled with techniques that can help you survive any disaster- economic crises, wars, famine, water-shortages, and more. It is truly a comprehensive survival guide that covers everything from A to Z.
- Available in both digital and print:
The Lost Ways is now available in both digital and printed versions. It’s always nice to have the option to have a physical copy of the book on hand, if that’s something you prefer.
CONS of the The Lost Ways:
- Does not include any video or audio tutorials:
The Lost Ways currently does include any video tutorials or audio segments. If you’re more of a visual learner, this might make the book a bit harder for you to get through. Like mentioned before, it is 350 pages long so not having any audio segments can make for a bit of a long read.
- Requires commitment and follow through:
In order to put into practice the information provided in this guide, you will need to be willing to spend time learning and mastering the survival techniques. This doesn’t happen overnight or without effort. If you’re looking for a basic survival guide that requires little commitment to learning the craft, this might not be the best book for you.
It’s always nice to have a sense of security when purchasing a new product. With the The Lost Ways you are covered by a 60 day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are unhappy with the book, you can receive a full refund by contacting Claude’s support team by email within 60 days of your purchase. Upon submission of your request, you will receive your refund within 24-48 hours.
The free online css beautifier tool takes care of your dirty code and strips every unwanted
GRAB The Lost Ways HERE :
The Lost Ways REVIEW
Who is the creator? The program was created by survival expert Claude Davis, who himself lives in a self-built log cabin with his wife and two children. In addition to his home, Claude also reconnects with our forefathers by cooking outside on an open flame in a cauldron most of the time and wears nothing but hand-made clothes. Claude Davis claims to be a survival expert with over 30 years of experience. He also seems to be the man behind the very popular survival website, AskAPrepper.com. Deeply troubled by how disconnected modern society has become from the ways of our forefathers. So Claude set out to create a resource that would help us get back on track. It is his hope, that by sharing these long forgotten survival techniques, he can equip his readers with the skills necessary to survive any disaster that comes their way. He attributes his inspiration to create this program from the fact that the world is slowly but surely drifting into a crisis and therefore we need to adopt a survivalist approach so that we are not caught unawares in situations we cannot overcome.
GET The Lost Ways HERE :
The Lost Ways GUARANTEE
100% Satisfaction Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
The Lost Ways REVIEW
How does the program work? The Lost Ways by Claude Davis contains ideas that are believed to have been used by our forefathers in helping them thrive despite the severity of their times. The ideas are presented as a collection of different techniques that have been proposed by real survivalists, most of whom have once been in a situation where they had to put their respective ideas in practice. One of the ideas suggested in this program include the techniques in building bunkers than can stand the impacts of the most devastating missile attack or earthquake. Another idea that is contained in the program focuses on how we can naturally preserve our food and water supplies when we are faced with scarcity.
GET The Lost Ways HERE :
RELATED The Lost Ways
The Lost Ways review, The Lost Ways bonus, The Lost Ways bonuses, The Lost Ways blackhat, The Lost Ways jvzoo, The Lost Ways discount, The Lost Ways wso, The Lost Ways oto, The Lost Ways developer, The Lost Ways license, The Lost Ways upsell, The Lost Ways download, get The Lost Ways, The Lost Ways course, The Lost Ways ebook, The Lost Ways method, The Lost Ways forum, The Lost Ways funnels, The Lost Ways internet marketing, The Lost Ways make money online, The Lost Ways software, The Lost Ways training, The Lost Ways tutorial, step by step The Lost Ways, The Lost Ways guide, The Lost Ways video, what is The Lost Ways, download The Lost Ways, The Lost Ways premium, The Lost Ways traffic, The Lost Ways online business, easiest way The Lost Ways, The Lost Ways membership, The Lost Ways online course, The Lost Ways streaming, easy and simple The Lost Ways, The Lost Ways plr, best The Lost Ways, copy paste The Lost Ways, The Lost Ways strategy, The Lost Ways maker, The Lost Ways social media, is The Lost Ways a scam, The Lost Ways slide, generating The Lost Ways, The Lost Ways pro, dominate The Lost Ways, professional The Lost Ways, up sales The Lost Ways, secret The Lost Ways, The Lost Ways warriorforum, The Lost Ways PDF, The Lost Ways plugin, The Lost Ways warriorplus, buy The Lost Ways, top The Lost Ways, how to The Lost Ways.